Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Look

Hopefully you've noticed that my blog has a new look. And name. And address. And maybe you're asking "what's up?" The simplest explanation is that I've come a long ways since I first started my blog, and it was high time that my blog changes along with me. I haven't written for a while. The start of this year was the last time I think. Well, that may change. I'm not going to make a guarantee I can't keep, but readers should expect quite a few more posts in the near future. I think it's time I got back into political commentary after quite a break. There's more material than ever out there, especially a president who provides a lot of amusement. Plus I've got plenty of time this semester at school. I'm also going to write a bit more personally, looking at things that I run across in my life, and hopefully chronicle a bit of my Marine Corps experience. That's all for this post, now you know "what's up"!

No comments: